There is a new Android App to keep the score that can be used in many different boardgames.
The main functionalities are:
- 1 to 8 players/teams, you can set the players name and colour.
- You can set the initial score, and the target score, so the app will highlight who is in the lead, and also highlight the user that has achieved the target (the app knows if the score is going up or down to highlight the leader).
- The main screen displays the total score and the score of the last round of each player, but the partial scores can be displayed too; also a graph showing the progress of the game can be displayed.
- The game name and additional details can be set.
- The score, the partial scores, and the graph can be shared in Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, etc or sent by email, a simple way to show off your victories.
- Chromecast support. The scores, partial scores, and graph can be displayed on a big screen connecting the app to the Chromecast so everybody can see the scores. This way, players will not be constantly annoying the scorekeeper with questions about the score.
The app can be downloaded in the Google Play store:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pdemp.scoreboard
It can also be used to keep the score of other kinds of games or sport competitions.
And that's all.
Please try it out and see if you find it useful. Any suggestions or feedback is welcome.