I am new to this site and I am comp. novice. I need help to set up. Here is what devices I have:
2) Denon AVR 2311 ci receiver with 6 HDMI ports and one USB port in the front. And POLK surround sound speaker system.
3) Samsung HD 55" TV connected via Denon TV in HDMI port.
4) Devices connected to DENON 1) SAT Box, 2) BD playre 3) DVD player 4) CD player.
5) I have 3 HDMI ports still available to connect Chromecast.
I have wifi router. Ipad 2 (I OS 7.1.2) , Laptop (op. MS SYS 7) and Samsung Galaxy tab 4 (android Kit Kat) all works with WIFI.
Chromecast icon is shown on TV when turned on. I also see the Chromecast icon on my laptop and Ipad 2 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 4.
I would like to use the above devices to do the following with Chromecast with the set up I have:
1) Use Google chrome browser to watch Netflix, you tube, emails search engine.
2) Like to stream movies via internet sites.
My problems are: Ipad 2 do not allow me to do browse, email or watch TV via internet on my TV.
Netflix and You tube is fine. With Hardwire HDMI connected to IPAD 2 it works fine.
Laptop I can do email, Netflix and allow me to watch movies via internet but voice and lips do not sync including freezes often.
I would like to do the same with Samsung Galaxy tab 4, model. # SM T230NZ
Hope some one can help me.