Bitcoin Just passed $16,000. Here's Why It's On Its Way To At Least $100,000 And Why You Need To Buy Some Now.
1. Goldman Sachs has been hiring 'Blockchain' and 'Crypto' Experts and is widely rumored to be working on a 'crypto exchange' that will open sometime in mid-2018.
2. Morgan Stanley has backtracked from its previous skepticism and is now calling Bitcoin 'Digital Gold', saying cryptocurrencies are a new asset class
3. Futures Trading has been approved by both CME, the world's largest options exchange as well as the (CBOE) Chicago Board Options Exchanges.
4. Japan has ruled that Bitcoin is a legal currency and futures trading is being planned for the Tokyo Financial Exchange.
5. Amazon is rumored to be considering accepting Bitcoin as payment for its products, following competitor Overstock.com which already accepts Bitcoin as well as Square, which enables users to pay with Bitcoin.
6. Bitcoin adoption has reached 'critical mass' with the general public and many mainstream institutions accepting it as 'legit'. Bitcoin and cryptocurrency ETFs are now being offered and mainstream publications such as Forbes, Fortune and Time are featuring cover stories on it.
7. The cryptocurrency and blockchain industry is experiencing tremendous job growth and features higher pay and better benefits than comparable positions in other industries
8. There will only ever be 21 million Bitcoins. The Bitcoin protocol doesn't allow for any more. Overwhelming demand meeting this very limited supply is causing and will continue to cause the price of Bitcoin to explode. Some are forecasting it could hit $100,000 and world famous investors are predicting it will go even higher such as Mark Yusko ($400,000) and John McAfee and James Altucher ($1,000,000) within 5 years.
9. Tom Lee of Fundstrat advisors says - If bitcoin captures "5 percent of just the gold market, it's $25,000," Lee added. "But 5 percent seems like an awfully small number. Let's say it's 10 or 15. Then bitcoin could easily be in the $100,000 range." We think this is on the low end.
10. Bitcoin allows you to be in control of your wealth. Instead of putting it in savings or checking accounts, allowing bankers to then use your money to make high risk investments that WE have to bail them out of (like in 2008) when they don't work out, owning Bitcoin allows you to keep possession of your wealth without the risk of someone else's decisions. And by its very nature Bitcoin is a deflationary currency rather than inflationary. This means it will GAIN value as time goes on rather than LOSE value like the US dollar where the Fed can print as much as it wants deflating the price. Bitcoin is a better option for your savings.
Coinbase, the largest and most trusted Bitcoin exchange has added well over 100,000 new accounts in the past 30 days alone due to the exploding value of Bitcoin. This is something you don't want to miss out on.
The time to buy Bitcoin is NOW. You don't have to buy an entire Bitcoin. Even a hundred dollars worth could be worth a nice chunk of cash if Bitcoin keeps increasing in value dramatically.
Coinbase is the world's most popular Bitcoin account and easiest way to buy Bitcoin, especially in the beginning. Do it now and get $10 in Free Bitcoin when opening an account using the referral link below.